This open source electronic hardware STM32 development Kit is designed based on the STM32F429I series with STM32F429IGT6 MCU, including the mother board and the MCU core board Core429I.
It has a rich expansion interface that supports access to a variety of peripheral modules, suitable for both beginners of MCU and experienced developers.
STM32F429IGT6 Core Board
– Core: Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC
– Feature: single-cycle DSP instructions
– Operating Frequency: 180MHz, 225 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz
– Operating Voltage: 1.8V-3.6V
– Package: LQFP176
– Memories: 1024kB Flash, 256+4kB SRAM
– MCU communication Interfaces:
– 6 x SPI, 4 x USART, 4 x UART, 2 x I2S, 1 x SAI, 3 x I2C
– 1 x FMC, 1 x SDIO, 2 x CAN
– 1 x LCD-TFT
– 1 x USB 2.0 HS/FS controller (with dedicated DMA)
– 1 x USB HS ULPI (external PHY required)
– 1 x 10/100 Ethernet MAC
– 1 x 8 to 14-bit camera interface
– AD and DA converters: 3 x AD (12-bit, 1μs, shares 24 channels); 2 x DA (12-bit)
– Debugging/Programming: supports JTAG/SWD interfaces, supports IAP
– IS42S16400J: SDRAM 1 Meg Bits x 16 Bits x 4 Banks (64-MBIT)
– AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
– MIC2075: onboard USB power management device
– For more interface description, please refer to the images.
1 * STM32F429IGT6 development board
1 * USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable
1 * USB type A receptacle to mini-B plug cable
1 * 4-pin 2-pin wires pack
1 * USB power cable
1 * Software CD
1 * 4.3 inch 480×272 Touch LCD
1 * DP83848 Ethernet Board
1 * USB3300 USB HS Board
1 * NandFlash Board (A)
1 * UDA1380 Board
1 * Micro SD Storage Board
1 * OV2640 Camera Board
1 * Ethernet Cable
1 * 4.3 inch LCD screws pack
Openness: The entire system is highly open, all I/O is open, and development is not limited. Users can also design their own modules for easy access to the system.
Modular: Individual modules can be separated from the system and connected to other systems for easy initial evaluation of the product.
Expandability: With clear identification and convenient interface, developers can easily use all the resources of MCU, debug and various test programs.
Transplanted: Modular design brings superior portability, and each module can be connected to other MCUs (such as PIC, AVR, 51, etc.) or ARM (such as ARM Coretex-M0, ARM7, etc.).
Functionality: We will continuously provide peripheral modules for common functions. The peripheral modules and the system functions will be continuously updated so that you can design your own peripheral modules.